Thursday, June 26, 2008

Rapists and the death penalty

As I read “Death penalty, who gets it and who doesn't.” my blood pressure raised, I’m very furious that a man who rape an eight year old girl who saw him as part of her family did not was sentenced to death. I personally think that the person that is capable of raping an innocent person should be sentenced to death. Why allow them to live when their victim is death alive, many of their victims end traumatized and have no more reasons to live. If rapists, are man enough to rape a little girl or even old women then they should be man enough to accept the death penalty. Moreover, if the rapists’ argument is that, he did not kill the girl so therefore he should be given the death penalty then allow me to use that argument against him. If he raped the little girl then lets look for another rapist and then he too can be raped. That way he will not be sentenced to death and its not going to be a cruel punishment either, lets just punish him with the same crime he committed. No matter what perspective I look this case from I think raping is an awful crime but if out there are men sick enough that want to rape little children and women, I said lets give them a piece of their own medicine to see how they will feel about rape once they are the victims

No comments: